2011 Winner - Dr Karen Swales
This award is made in recognition of contributions to toxicological sciences. This may take the form of a single piece of work or sustained achievements.
- No more than 10 years postdoctoral (or 14 years postgraduate) experience on 1st January preceding the BTS Congress,
- Must be a current member of Society
- Winners are selected by the Scientific Sub-Committee and approved by the Executive Committee.
Nominations must include:
- Copy of 4 publications by the candidate
- 1,000 word description of the candidate's achievements
- Letter of recommendation from member’s supervisor (or other senior toxicologist)
This prize is presented annually at the Annual Congress.
- Commemorative Certificate
- Invitation to Annual Congress
- Invitation to present a paper for publication in the Society's journal
25th January of each year.