This Fellowship was made in memory of Dr Aldridge’s contribution to toxicology to enable a young EU based scientist to advance their research in toxicology by visiting key laboratories within or outside the UK.
Candidates must be postdoctoral or nearing the end of their PhD.
Applications should include:
- Details of the purpose of the proposed visit
- Arrangements the applicant has made with the receiving laboratory
- Financial arrangement relating to the visit
- Letter of recommendation from HOD where applicant is working.
- Letter of recommendation from the HOD at the laboratory to be visited.
This can be awarded annually.
Up to £750.
December of each year.