IUTOX has announced the next triennial International Congress of Toxicology (ICT) to be held July 15–18, 2019, at the Hawaii Convention Centre in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
Highlights of the Congress
- Plenary Keynote Speakers by a key opinion leaders
- A global forum for best practice sharing within industry, academics, CRO’s, and regulators
- Joint Sessions organized by representatives from international toxicology organizations
- Sessions on some of the hottest topics in toxicology as it relates to global public health research
- Continuing Education Courses taught by experts in the field
- Poster sessions featuring cutting-edge research
- Exhibit Hall offering access to industry vendors
- Networking opportunities with a global community of scientists from regulatory, industry, and academia
- Poster Presentation provide opportunities to bring together Student and Jr. Investigators with seasoned scientists, while sharing their research
- Exhibitor/Sponsored-Hosted Session by leading technology and service providers showcasing their new offerings and research
Please click here for further information.