- This event has passed.
THE BRITISH SOCIETY OF TOXICOLOGICAL PATHOLOGY
20/03/2018 @ 8:00 am - 22/03/2018 @ 5:00 pm
THE BRITISH SOCIETY OF TOXICOLOGICAL PATHOLOGY is organising the CES 11: Lymphoid & haemopoietic systems meeting taking place March 20-22, 2018 at the University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK
Here are 7 reasons why you should attend this conference organised by the BSTP:
- Meet the speakers face to face and benefit from their experience
- Networking opportunities with your peers
- Learning in a new space to increase your knowledge on the subject matter
- Break out of your comfort zone to learn something new
- Invest in yourself to improve your employment opportunities
- Increased knowledge will help when sitting examinations
- The topics covered in these events are unlikely to be repeated
For more information please click here.