The Gay Hawksworth Travel Fellowship
Application for the BTS Travel Grant Scheme
Your application must include the following:
- An individual being a member of the BTS for one full calendar year before application.
- Once awarded, individuals cannot apply for a BTS Travel Grant for a further 3 years.
- Applications for grants must be made at least 1 months in advance of the conference.
- An abstract and full CV must be supplied with the application.
- Additional information about other possible sources of funding that have been applied for must also be provided at the time of application.
- Awardees must make a presentation at the conference (either oral or poster presentation).
If awarded you must display the BTS logo on your poster/presentation and acknowledge the support of the BTS. In addition, you must write a short (1 page) report of your involvement in the conference or meeting which should be submitted within one month of your return, for inclusion in the next Newsletter.
To view the BTS Flyer giving all the details regarding these new grants, please click here.