Hilton Newcastle Gateshead | 16th – 18th April 2018
Programme Highlights – Click on the Symposium for more session information
Updated March 21, 2018.
- BTS Congress 2018 – Final Programme
- Plenary Lecture – The Science and Art of Implementation: Collaboration, Communication, & Caution – Ms Syril Petit
- CEP – Continuing Education Programme – Immuno-oncology – safety assessment strategies
- Symposium 1 – Liver disease and environmental causes of liver disease
- Symposium 2 – Respiratory toxicity and lung pathology (BTS/BSTP session)
- Symposium 3 – Advanced in vitro models for inhalation toxicity testing (BTS/IVTS session)
- Symposium 4 – Ageing, Frailty and Multi-morbidity: medical challenges, current interventions, future solutions
- Symposium 5 – Redox and oxidative stress
- Symposium 6 – Stem cells and toxicology testing (BTS/RSC session)
- Paton Prize winner – The Importance of Balance in Toxicological Decision Making – Prof Lewis Smith
- Hot Topic Lecture – Challenges in the Assessment of Nonclinical Pharmacology and Safety of mAb-based Immuno-Oncology Products – Dr Lolke de Haan
- Public Communications Workshop: Consultation on a BTS public communication initiative; an interactive workshop
- Oral Abstract Presentations
The Annual Congress registration is live – A full list of the registration fees can be found BTS Annual Congress 2018 Registration Fees
Please use the link below to register for the conference.
LATE BREAKING ABSTRACTS
Authors should now have been notified whether their submitted abstract has been accepted. If you have not heard anything please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline for application has now closed and all applicants will be notified approximately 6 weeks prior to the Congress.
SPONSORSHIP AND ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
We have received extremely positive feedback from many of you who supported last year’s conference and for those of you who are considering attendance for the first time, we are confident that you will find an opportunity suitable for your specific requirements. This could be the perfect platform for you to meeting key people in the industry, giving you the opportunity to market your business face to face.
Please view the full sponsorship and advertising opportunities: BTS 2018 Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities Final