Hilton Newcastle Gateshead | 16th – 18th April 2018
Programme Highlights – Click on the Symposium for more session information
Updated February 2, 2018.
- BTS Congress 2018 – Programme
- Plenary Speaker – Ms Syril Petit – ILSI Health and Environmental Sciences Institute, Washington DC, USA
- CEP – Continuing Education Programme – Immuno-oncology – safety assessment strategies
- Symposium 1– Liver disease and environmental causes of liver disease
- Symposium 2 – Inhalation toxicity and lung pathology (BTS/BSTP session)
- Symposium 3 – Advanced in vitro models for inhalation toxicity testing (BTS/IVTS session)
- Symposium 4 – Ageing, Frailty and Multi-morbidity: medical challenges, current interventions, future solutions
- Symposium 5 – Redox and oxidative stress
- Symposium 6 – Stem cells and toxicology testing (BTS/RSC session)
- Paton Prize winner – Prof Lewis Smith
- Hot Topic – Immuno-oncology toxicology – Dr Lolke de Haan
- Early Career Presentations
- Doctoral Student Presentations
The Annual Congress registration is live – A full list of the registration fees can be found BTS Annual Congress 2018 Registration Fees
Early Bird Rates have now been extended until 9 March 2018.
This rate is available on a first come first served basis.
Please use the link below to register for the conference.
LATE BREAKING ABSTRACTS
The deadline for abstract submissions was 1st February however the Scientific Sub-Committee have decided to accept a number of late breaking abstracts that will be allocated on a first come first served basis
Authors will be notified w/c 26th February as to whether their submitted abstract has been accepted for presentation.
The deadline for application has now closed and all applicants will be notified approximately 6 weeks prior to the Congress.
SPONSORSHIP AND ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
We have received extremely positive feedback from many of you who supported last year’s conference and for those of you who are considering attendance for the first time, we are confident that you will find an opportunity suitable for your specific requirements. This could be the perfect platform for you to meeting key people in the industry, giving you the opportunity to market your business face to face.
Please view the full sponsorship and advertising opportunities: BTS 2018 Sponsorship and Advertising Opportunities Final